In these volatile times, we need leaders who are able to deal with fast change without losing their authenticity. 3D Leadership is leadership that stems from your own strengths. When you, as a leader, know your qualities, act with honesty, approach people sincerely and make the most of everything they have to offer, you are able to respond flexibly. And because you’ve stayed true to yourself, you’ll find energy to tackle every new day in your leadership.
This leadership is personal leadership and goes beyond title or function. You discover how you can apply your leadership in different contexts such as SME context or matrix structure and how you may assist others by applying the tools learned during this session.
What to expect?
During this interactive session of 2 ½ hours we:
- Highlight the key competences of 3D leadership. (Strength of the 3D-leader; Decision making power in times of change; Eternal student; Stimulating hidden talent; Long-term thinking combined with short time action)
- Focus on the strength of the 3D leader by exploring personal leadership
- Discuss the impact of personal leadership on the culture of the organization
- Focus on the challenges which you encounter as leader and provide some tools to deal with them.
Anneliese Monden and Chantal Smedts will be facilitating this masterclass. They are both Master Certified coaches with the International Coach Federation and founded their training and coaching company Qlick in 2007.
The success of their company lies in the combination of their different backgrounds and knowledge and their belief that ‘you learn most from people who are different from yourself’. Learn more about Anneliese and Chantal from their website www.qlick.today
- 15:00 Welcome
- 15:30 3D-Leadership Masterclass
- 18:00 Drinks
- 19:00 Closure
Heiwegen Consultancy (partner & member RAI Automotive Industry)
Het Rietveld 57F, 7321 CT Apeldoorn
Contact: Perry van Gerwen - Managing Director
This RAI Masterclass is presented to you free of charge by RAI Automotive Industry. To register click on this link.